Starter cards are our choice for the bargain hunter or the business that gives 1000's away. Often used for loyalty cards this uncoated stock is perfect to write on with pen or use with a stamp.
Finished size: 90x55mm
310GSM card stock with full colour printing both sides.
FREE SHIPPING - Shipped within 7 business days from artwork upload or approval.
All prices are inclusive of GST
We believe in great design, that design is not just what it looks and feels like but how it works. We also believe that great design requires great designers which is why you won't find a clunky 'build your own design' on our site and instead we choose to offer affordable design rates included within each product.
You will receive your custom design within 48 hours (Monday-Friday) the design will include one layout option based on the information you have provided.
We will ask for any feedback or any adjustments that need to be made giving you the opportunity for x2 additional proofs with adjustments as required.
We love information! The more information you can provide in the beginning the easier it is for your designer to make you smile :) Whether it's detailed instructions on placement of images and text or a simple hand drawn sketch of what you were envisioning the more information we receive the happier we are.
Tips for creative flow
- Have you provided all the information (text) that is to be used?
- Have you mentioned any social media icons to be included?
- Have you made sure all your images/logos are high quality?
- Do you have a specific font to be used and have you uploaded the font file?
- Have you told us the colours you would like used?
- Font matching/downloading
- Pantone/Colour matching
- Sourcing/Downloading of images and/or logos (excluding social media icons)
- Purchasing of images
- Logo/File clean up and/or vectorisation
Disclaimer: Stickerman Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to reject any design works that will extend beyond the time that Stickerman has allocated for the amount quoted. In the event at Stickerman rejects the design work the client will be contacted prior to any works being started and will be provided with a custom quotation. In the event the client does not wish to proceed a full refund will be issued.
- Artwork is to be provided as a two page press ready PDF with the front of the job on page 1 and the back of the job on page 2
- The artwork file must be smaller than 100Mb
- If you have multiple versions they need to be provided as separate PDF’s
- Work must be correctly sized with a minimum of 2mm external bleed
- Recommended safe zone for print is 3mm in from all sides
- Artwork must be submitted with printer trim marks
- All colours need to be converted to CMYK. Please note we cannot print RGB or Pantone colours and any non-CMYK colours will be automatically converted to CMYK in our rip
- Recommended resolution for images is a minimum of 300dpi
- All artwork must be flattened with all images embedded and all fonts converted to outline
- If you have any large areas of solid black please use a rich black breakdown of C 40%, M 40% Y 40%, K 100% to achieve the best results. Text is fine with 100% Black (K) only
- For spot UV overprint must be selected to avoid the area behind the spot UV printing white (unless that is the design)
* Please bear in mind that adding a matte cello glaze will dark in the colours by approximately 5%
* As per industry standard colours may vary up to 5%
* For the best colour accuracy please refer to a Pantone colour guide and not your screen
Due to systems being automated Stickerman cannot be held responsible for any work produced with artwork that is not submitted in line with the artwork terms. By submitting orders with Stickerman you agree that all artwork is provided correctly and hereby release and indemnify Stickerman Australia Pty Ltd from any liability in respect to work affected by failure to comply with the required artwork terms.