Don't forget we're here to help! We understand that navigating the world of different print and design options can be a daunting task and we recognise that not 1 size fits all. If you have a complex job or any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
Check file & make print ready
No proof will be provided for file checks & set-up, if there is any issues or concerns with the file as provided (such as low resolution images) you will be contacted via email otherwise your order will move straight into production.
- Minor re-size
- Adding a cut-line
- Adding bleed if required
- Setting up to print-ready PDF
- Layout changes
- Changing or adding any text or images
You will receive your custom layout within 48 hours (Monday-Friday) the initial proof will include one layout option based on the information you have provided.
We will ask for any feedback or any adjustments that need to be made giving you the opportunity for x1 additional proof with adjustments as required.
We love information! The more information you can provide in the beginning the easier it is for your designer to make you smile :) Whether it's detailed instructions on placement of images and text or a simple hand drawn sketch of what you were envisioning the more information we receive the happier we are.
- Font matching
- Pantone colour matching
- Sourcing/Downloading of images and/or logos (excluding social media icons)
- Purchasing of images
- Logo/File clean up and/or vectorisation
Looking for something special? We've got this! With years of design experience our team is guaranteed not to disappoint.
With any custom design a conversation is usually the best place to start so your designer will give you a call or email within 24 hours (Monday - Friday, between 9am - 4pm) to discuss the design brief and your thoughts.
After the initial conversation you will receive the first design proof within 48 hours (Monday - Friday) and have the opportunity for x2 additional design proofs with adjustments as required.
- Logo design
- Photo manipulation
Disclaimer: Stickerman Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to reject any design works that will extend beyond the time that Stickerman has allocated for the amount quoted. In the event at Stickerman rejects the design work the client will be contacted prior to any works being started and will be provided with a custom quotation. In the event the client does not wish to proceed a full refund will be issued.
No proof will be sent for artwork that is supplied as print ready
- Artwork is to be provided as a single page print ready PDF
- If you have multiple versions they need to be provided as separate PDF's
- Recommended safe zone for print is 10mm in from all sides
- All colours need to be converted to CMYK. Please note we cannot print RGB or Pantone colours and any non-CMYK colours will be automatically converted to CMYK in our rip
- Recommended resolution for images is a minimum of 300dpi
- All artwork must be flattened with all images embedded and all fonts converted to outline
Artwork must be correctly sized
- Bleed Required: 2mm to sides
- Artwork must be submitted with printer trim marks
* As per industry standard colours may vary up to 5%
* For the best colour accuracy please refer to a Pantone colour guide and not your screen
Stickerman cannot be held responsible for any work produced with artwork that is not submitted in line with the artwork terms. By submitting orders with Stickerman you agree that all artwork is provided correctly and hereby release and indemnify Stickerman Australia Pty Ltd from any liability in respect to work affected by failure to comply with the required artwork terms.